Tell A Friend
And you will both be rewarded!
This is our way of saying thank you to our Members who feel that their friends would also enjoy all the benefits of Tahbilk Wine Club membership.
So from the Purbrick family, thank you for your support and recommendation and I hope you and your friends enjoy the rewards of being a Tahbilk Wine Club Member long into the future.
Hayley Purbrick - 5th Generation
GO TO > MY REFERRALS (Far right of your Membership Options)
AND ENTER YOUR FRIENDS DETAILS
YOUR FRIEND'S REWARD
When your friend joins on your recommendation we will reward them with a $25.00 Wine Credit when they receive their Membership Card.
When your friend joins you will earn yourself a 10% Wine Club Credit based on the value of your friend's purchases every time they buy. You can use your Wine Credit immediately against your favourite Tahbilk, Dalfarras or Everyday Drinking releases or let it grow over time.
NICE TO KNOW
- Please be assured that we respect your privacy and that of your friends and details they provide may only be shared with our representatives for the purposes of communicating Tahbilk offers. They will NOT be sold or rented to any other companies under any circumstances.
- Your friend will receive their Wine Club Membership details in the next 1-2 weeks and their Membership Card, including their latest Wine Club Newsletter and a $25.00 Wine Credit - in around 4 to 6 weeks. Should they require their Membership Number earlier they can contact the Winery direct - 1300 824 245.
- On joining, your friend's Wine Club Membership is linked to yours and your Wine Credits begin to accumulate from that time as they purchase.
- You will be advised of your Wine Credits in each Tahbilk Wine Club Newsletter and can also view on-line (Click HERE) or contact us at the Winery - 1300 TAHBILK (1300 824 245)
- Your Wine Credits will be 10% of the accumulated value of all 'Recommend a Friend' linked purchases updated on an ongoing basis.
- Your Wine Credits can be used for a single order or in increments across a number of orders.
- Your Wine Credits can be used each year or allowed to accumulate.
- Your 'Recommend a Friend' Wine Credits are non-transferable and can only be applied to orders under your linked Membership No.
- In the event of your Wine Club Membership being inactive for a period of more than 12 months, any and all accrued Wine Credits will no longer be valid.
The Wine Companion Winery of the year awards recognise the very best of Australian wine produced at vineyards across the country. The Winery of the Year is one of six major awards. The award is delivered by James Halliday AM, founder and author of the Halliday Wine Companion.
"I feel incredibly proud of all that the Purbrick family has achieved at Tahbilk over the generations and this award recognises our unswerving commitment to traditional winemaking whilst using innovative and sustainable viticultural practices. This is definitely one for the team at Tahbilk and I thank everyone who has made a contribution over our 155 years of existence."
Alister Purbrick - 4th Generation
Come and see what all of the fuss is about.