Eat & Enjoy
Food to make your belly sing
Weekdays: 10am to 4pm
Weekends & Public Holidays: 10am to 4pm
Closed Christmas Day
Bookings Recommended: See Cafe Booking Request or call (03) 5794 2555
In response to a growing demand for the food and wine experience, the Tahbilk Café was opened in 2005, built on the backwaters of the Tahbilk billabongs. The Café provides visitors with an authentic experience, relaxed and in keeping with the Purbrick family’s food and wine ethos and presents a more modern touch to Tahbilk’s otherwise historic aspects.
Read about what other people have to say:
TRIP ADVISOR - THE AGE - FACEBOOK - BLOGGERS
Victorian Finalists 2016 Savour Australia Restaurant & Catering Awards.
The Age Good Food Guide 2015
"Congratulations on your restaurant being reviewed and recommended in The Age Good Food Guide 2015. It is a great achievement to appear as it indicates that your dining establishment is among the best." The Age Good Food Guide team
TAHBILK CAFE SEASONAL MENU
At Tahbilk Cafe we believe in knowing where our produce comes from. We work hard with a number of local suppliers to get the very freshest produce to your plate through our evolving menu, and our guarantee to you is that we use the best ingredients we can find, cooked with both expertise and love.
Take a peek at our current 2017 Spring Menu
If your gathering is 15 people or more then we can offer you our Group Visits Menu 2017
We would love to look after your group and make your visit a memorable one!
For all group pricing and menu options contact the Group Bookings team at email@example.com or call (03) 5794 2555.
We host intimate weddings for 40 - 80 people.
(Image: Lensure video production)
Please contact us if you are interested in hosting your wedding day at Tahbilk.
NICE TO KNOW
- Special occasion Cakes are available on request from the Cafe - please contact us (No BYO cakes or drinks please)
- We do have highchairs available however please let us know that you need one before you get here because we only have a few!
- Please let us know if you're bringing a pram.
- We apologise but in most cases we do not take party buses, hens or bucks groups however we do encourage you to call us to ask.
- Please let us know if you have special dietary requirements so that we can have a yummy meal ready for you on your arrival.
- Menus are offered on a seasonal basis and so are subject to both item and price change.
- Our dress code is casual; clothing must be neat, clean and in good repair - for further detail please call Tahbilk.
CLOSED FOR FUNCTIONS
On occasion the Tahbilk Cafe may be closed due to a large function and if so any closures will be noted here.