Jobs with Tahbilk
If you have an interest in wine, environment and living in a beautiful regional location we encourage you to apply for a job with us at Tahbilk Wines. Below is a range of jobs we have available right now.
To receive a full position description or to apply please contact:
E. firstname.lastname@example.org / P. 0357 942 555
Waitstaff - Tahbilk Cafe
The Tahbilk Cafe, located at Tahbilk Winery, is looking for professional and motivated Casual front of house people to work on Weekdays, Weekends, Public Holidays and occasional evening work. This is the perfect role for those looking to work in a beautiful location, in a venue which focuses on local produce matched to our range of Tahbilk and Dalfarras wines; open 5 days a week (Thursday to Monday) from 10am to 4pm.
Your role will include:
- Providing exceptional and professional customer service to all patrons
- Familiarisation of menu and wine
- Taking and processing food and wine orders accurately
- Setting up and clearing of tables
- Cash handling via POS
- Assist and liaise with Front of House Manager
You will need:
- Waiting experience in a busy environment,
- Excellent customer service skills,
- Experience in coffee making (desirable not essential),
- Current Responsible Service of Alcohol Certificate
- Able to work Weekdays, Saturdays and Sundays as well as Public Holidays we would like to hear from you.
To apply please send a cover letter and your resume to the details listed above.